Given 5-dimensional numerical samples A= (1, 0, 2, 5, 3) and B = (2, 1, 0, 3, -1).
Find:
- Eucledian distance between points.
- City-block distance.
- Minkowski distance for p=3.
- Cosine-correlation distance.
Answer:
a) the Euclidean distance:
d2(A, B) = 
= 
= 5.1
b) the city-block distance:
d1(A, B) = 
= 
= 10
c) the Minkowski distance for p=3:
d3(A, B) = 
= 
= 4.34
d) the cosine-correlation distance:
scos(A, B) = 
= 
= 0.58
https://sites.google.com/a/ganpatuniversity.ac.in/it/dmdw/2015-dmdw
ReplyDeleteThis is additionally a generally excellent post which I truly delighted in perusing. It isn't each day that I have the likelihood to see something like this..
ReplyDeletedata science courses in noida
This is a great motivational article. In fact, I am happy with your good work. They publish very supportive data, really. Continue. Continue blogging. Hope you explore your next post
ReplyDeletedata scientist certification
Wow, amazing post! Really engaging, thank you.
ReplyDeletebest data analytics training in yelahanka
Your content is very unique and understandable useful for the readers keep update more article like this.
ReplyDeletedata science courses aurangabad